||Lennox - Residential Heating and Cooling
||SAN ANTONIO, TX US
||Logistics -> SAP, Inventory, Warehousing
Sales -> Training, Communications, Business Development, Customer Support
||Lennox International offers an excellent salary and benefits package including competitive retirement plans. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox International also offers employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International Inc. and its subsidiaries are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran's status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're getting the
That is why when you work at Lennox International,
you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of
home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality,
and related services, Lennox International is committed to helping
our people innovate our products and their careers.
over 12,000 employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity
and innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your
businesses, and your work, a better place.
The LPP Store Operations Manager HVAC
Parts Sales in southern San Antonio, TX is responsible for
the day-to-day operations conducted in a Parts Plus store with
shipping to Lennox dealers and other locations as needed.
Security, safety and profitability are his/her paramount
|Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of a Lennox store were total store revenue exceeds 12 million.
Recruit, hire, train, enrich, and discipline all reporting staff within the framework of company policy Oversee staffing in the branch, ensuring adequate coverage for day to day operations Enforcing company and local safety, health, security and environmental standards. Cycle counts are performed in compliance with stated Lennox procedure, and on a monthly basis. Ensure open deliveries are monitored and updated on a weekly basis. Maintain an appearance of building and grounds which casts a positive light on the brand, and the operation.
Bachelor's degree preferred, with a high school diploma or equivalent required. Typically requires at least 5 year experience in retail sales.
Strong oral and written communications skills. Expert computer skills required Microsoft applications. Expert knowledge of HVAC systems required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Advanced customer service and sales skills with retail.
|Other essential duties include, but are not limited
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; high school
- Previous direct management of a fast-paced
warehousing environment preferred
- Previous retail store experience preferred
- HVAC experience preferred
Must also have the following demonstrated
knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Has a team orientation
- Logical and creative thinker
- Demonstrates strong analytical thinking and is
capable of “doing the analysis”
- Strong facilitation skills with a bias for
- Thrives in a continuous improvement
- Ability to build business cases for supply
chain design improvements
- Achieve established sales and profitability
goal as prescribed by leadership.
- Implement and maintain the highest level of
customer service in the industry.
- Continually develop and improve personal
product knowledge through internal programs, and external offerings
from vendors and other entities, and ensure the same for all reports.
- Work directly with local sales teams to
develop strategies for increased traffic in the store, as well as
conduits for useful feedback from dealers regarding customer service
- Effectively mitigate and control local
- Participate in the annual warehouse operations
audit annually to achieve targeted acceptable performance and
submitting corrective actions for audit findings in accordance with
prescribed timelines of the audit process.
- Responsible for ensuring all policies and
procedures are followed in 100% compliance with SOX requirements.
- Analyze and resolve problems as they arise and
make quality decisions to remedy.
- Ensure all administrative duties, reports,
etc., are completed in a timely manner.
- Work with field sales to ensure swift
responsive action is taken to meet customer expectations. Ensure
dependable and timely response to after-hours requests from dealers.
- Responsible for approving all returns within
the parameters of the returned goods policy.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance of all
machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all PIT
operators are certified.
- Work with transportation team to ensure all
daily shipping routes are completed and all paperwork associated with
the daily routing process is controlled and accounted for.
- Ensure that all billing processes are
completed, including Post Goods Issue (PGI) for shipments leaving the
DC after normal business hours.
- Responsible for maintaining operations within
established EBIT guidelines.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and integrity by
ensuring all staff are fully trained in, and adhering to, stated
Lennox cycle-counting policy, records are maintained and good
warehousing practices including, but not limited to effective
location control, 100% scanning, and accurate picking and receiving.
OPERATIONS / SECURITY /
- Champion of Safety for the facility, including
ensuring all training is completed timely, and all Safety and OSHA
policies are adhered to.
- Ensure all company assets are protected from
theft or damage.
- Alarm systems and other security implements
should be properly maintained and utilized.
- Full compliance with all OHSA / MSDS
requirements should be ensured.
- All staff should be adequately trained and
licensed to use warehouse equipment.
- Maintain an appearance of building and grounds
which casts a positive light on the brand, and the operation.
- Ensure full compliance with all SOX key
controls, i.e. all picking/shipping documents signed and dated
correctly. Ensure all items shipped in a billing month are
billed in the same month.
- Ensure open deliveries are monitored and
updated on a weekly basis.
- All Returned Goods processed according to SOX
compliance standards without exception.
- Open Purchase Orders and Stock Transport
Orders are monitored for aging, and cleaned up as needed. All
discrepancies are reported and dealt with according to stated Lennox
policy and in a timely manner.
- All shipping logs and documentation are to be
maintained to ensure proper billing and receiving of product by
dealers. Proper claim of damage freight is completed.
- Ensure cycle counts are performed in
compliance with stated Lennox procedure on a monthly basis.
- Ensure appropriate personnel are posting
transactions that affect inventory, and that they are trained in, and
following correct policies and procedures.
- Ensure that daily cash receipts are reconciled
properly and adequately secured until deposited.
- Ensure that inventory adjustments are reviewed
and investigated in a timely manner.
This job description is intended only to
describe the general nature of the position and does not constitute
an all-inclusive list of duties, nor of the knowledge, skills, and
abilities required to perform the job.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
Applicants with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify . Please visit the E-Verify web site for more information on this program.