Innovate your career.
When you choose
Lennox International, you know you're getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you are
among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and
commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people
innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000
employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and
innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your
businesses, and your work, a better place.
supervision, performs diagnostic and service work on residential HVAC
equipment and accessories. Communicates with residential
customer to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete
customer satisfaction. Promotes products and services to
customer. Works under the direction of the Field Supervisor or
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works under minimum supervision to perform
residential service and maintenance calls.
diagnoses, and resolves customer problems in a courteous,
professional, timely, and accurate manner.
• Diagnosis and performs service on heating, air
conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well as
accessories in an accurate and timely manner.
• Inspects equipment to identify potential problems to
prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
• Completes routine maintenance and equipment cleaning as
needed or required.
• Responsible for delivery and
removal of parts and equipment needed to complete service work.
• Using hand-held device records all required information
on customer call. Completes all forms and paperwork in a neat,
timely, complete, and accurate manner. Collects payment from
• Communicates with dispatch while on duty
to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report of activities and
• Responsible for delivery of
excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer
• Promotes products and services to the
customer. Calls Lead Coordinator with specifics on replacement
product sales leads generated from customer service visit.
• Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being
used, maintained and properly accounted for.
• Represent our company professionally, honestly, and
ethically in all business matters and activities.
• Following standard procedures and process, ensures that
the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty
parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
• May train other service/maintenance/install
technicians, as assigned.
• Performs similar/other
duties as needed or assigned.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and
hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Reports any contravention of legislation or company
policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager
• Corrects substandard acts or conditions
within area of control.
• Uses and maintains
appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by
company program(s) or procedure(s)
• Never removes or
renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing
prescribed to be in place or worn.
• Complies with the
general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
• Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company
program(s) or procedure(s)
• Participates in any
safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or
• Provides input on
developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that
could cause accidents.
• Does not perform act that may
endanger the safety or well being of others
• Does not
engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
• Works in compliance with applicable legislative
• High school
diploma or GED with additional training in HVAC with NATE
• Must possess all valid
licensing or certification as required by federal, state, provincial,
or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work
• Skilled at servicing residential heating, air
conditioning, and ventilation equipment as well as related
• Proficient mechanical aptitude and the
ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
• Proficient and able to operate all necessary tools and
equipment to perform various service projects.
• Proficient at reading wiring diagrams and troubleshoot
problems with electrical, refrigerant, and duct systems on
residential HVAC equipment.
• Proficient and able to
properly start up and balance airflow and to properly align belts and
pulleys on all residential systems with little or no supervision.
• Proficient and able to install a basic duct fitting.
• Skilled at troubleshooting and repairing electronic air
cleaners, refrigeration systems, hot water systems, steam boiler
systems, humidifiers, and related equipment with little or no
• Effective communication skills to
communicate with customer and resolve customer issues, complaints, or
• Effective and efficient time-management
and organizational skills.
• Valid driver’s
license with acceptable driving record.
• Available to
work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
• Two years’ experience performing service and
maintenance work on residential HVAC equipment and related
• Ability to stand and walk and to climb
ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and
crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually
climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close,
distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and
carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.