|Location:||RICHARDSON, TX US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Category:||Finance/Financial Analysis,Information Technology,Logistics,Operations,Purchasing,Transportation,Warehousing|
|Benefits:||Lennox International offers an excellent salary and benefits package including competitive retirement plans. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox International also offers employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International Inc. and its subsidiaries are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran's status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
|Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000 employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a better place.
|Maintains the accuracy of the perpetual inventory system. Reviews existing procedures affecting perpetual inventory for accuracy recommends and implements improved procedures when necessary.
Responsible for managing, controlling, and directing the material planning, inventory control, storage, shipping, and receiving functions. Coordinates with purchasing, production, and engineering departments to ensure adequate supply and efficient movement of materials. Provides for the development and maintenance of inventory control systems to track status of purchase orders, inventory levels, and production requirements. Forecasts plans for anticipated materials requirements. Reviews production schedules to ensure the availability of materials.
Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business or management with 5+ years of materials management experience. Experience with 'Lean' material management preferred. Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong verbal skills to effectively communicate with other departments required. Ability to develop and maintain strong, team oriented relationships with co-workers. Expert in data analysis tools including Excel, Access.
In addition to the jod description, a more detailed requirements section is below.....
Under minimal direction, the Manager’s primary responsibilities will be as follows:
1) Ensure that the WWSC has the necessary processes and tools in place to deliver 3% year-over-year cost reductions
2) Accurately track WWSC team activities and develop a scorecard that accurately reflects cost impact, positive and negative, to the business
3) Develop IT roadmap for WWSC Materials Planning & Logistics (MP&L) team and work closely with IT to deliver these projects on time and under budget
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Develop IT roadmap for the Worldwide Supply Chain MP&L team. Successfully implement short-term and long-term initiatives by working closely with Lennox IT and outside service providers
· Analyzes the current Lennox Worldwide Supply Chain processes being used to deliver business performance targets. Identifies areas of improvement, prioritizes work based on impact/ease, and leads cross functional implementation
· Identifies, suggests, and implements best practices to facilitate solutions and methods that will optimize processes improvements within WWSC that drive improvements within the WWSC team and LII Operations and/or LII Finance
· Works with WWSC team and project and business leaders to identify the gap between current and desired results and implements solution(s) to resolve
· Leads cross-functional teams to project completion and project implementation
· Employs Six Sigma or a related methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives
· Generates and maintains WWSC scorecard measuring success against goals and gathering inputs from key internal stakeholders in the development effort
Education and Experience:
BA required with MBA preferred; other graduate degree potentially acceptable
At least 5 years relevant experience with 8 years preferred
Recommended Six Sigma Black Belt trained or demonstrates equivalent ability
Successful, multi-year track record with clear demonstration of results
Working knowledge of system applications (e.g., SAP, 3PL software, JDE, Manhattan) or similar applications
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Must have expertise with a broad toolbox of statistical skills for modeling and prediction
· Broad understanding of process best practices and barriers to implementation
· Demonstrates strong financial acumen and understanding of the value chain
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills – able to construct/execute multiple complex analyses (e.g TCO, NPV; cost-price analyses) simultaneously
· Good planning/project management skills – able to develop comprehensive workable issue sets in complex situations
· Passion for driving change – exhibits high energy and the enthusiasm to establish a new approach to supporting WWSC staff
· Distinctive leadership – willing to make tough/unpopular decisions, but well respected by internal and external business leaders
· Comfortable with conflict – willingness to challenge “conventional” thinking
· Self-starter and independent worker – able to juggle priorities
· Able to work in a dual reporting matrix environment and aggressively take the lead on implementation of reporting requirements that affect numerous lines of business
· Key organizational relationships include the WWSC staff (Leadership Team and Sourcing/Commodity Managers), Vice President of IT, Business Unit (BU) CFO’s, and BU Operational Leaders
· Able to lead and motivate cross-functional project teams
· Requires very strong data and business information skills including Excel, Access, and related skills
· Strong customer service and relational skills
· Superior verbal and written communication skills, including routine presentations of progress to Vice Presidents
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify . Please visit the E-Verify web site for more information on this program.