HVAC Service Technician
||SE - #352 Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning, Ottawa East
||Ottawa, ON CA
||HS Diploma or Equivalent
||Lennox International offers an excellent salary and benefits package including competitive retirement plans. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox International also offers employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International Inc. and its subsidiaries are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran's status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
|Innovate your career.
When you choose
Lennox International, you know you're getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you are
among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and
commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people
innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000
employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and
innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your
businesses, and your work, a better place.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze, diagnose
and resolve customer problems.
• Notice potential
problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or
• Responsible for delivery and
removal of equipment needed to complete service work.
• Fill-out all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely,
complete, and accurate manner.
service on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration
equipment as well as accessories.
complete routine maintenance and furnace cleaning.
• Perform start-ups on air conditioning.
• Perform limited diagnostic work.
• Complete all HVAC, water heater and all other required
• Assist Lead Service Technician in preparing
material requisition forms to ensure proper truck stock levels.
• Perform job material source and accurately record all
materials received and/or returned.
• Act as materials
runner when so instructed by Lead Service Technician.
• Perform service calls and other assignments as
instructed and do so in a courteous manner.
customer concerns, questions, or problems in an effective
• Complete all paperwork in a neat,
accurate, complete and timely manner.
• Generate sales
leads in accordance to (at least) our established minimum
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 years’
of related experience.
• Gasfitter 2 License is
• 313D Refrigeration License is required.
• ODP Certification is required.
• Minimum of a Grade 12 education, college or trade
school diploma is preferred.
• Clean drivers abstract
and successfully complete a background check.
• Flexibility to be on-call to respond to service calls
• Strong time management
• Superior communication and customer service
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and
• Good mechanical
• Able to operate all necessary tools
and equipment to perform various service projects.
• Able to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems
with electrical, refrigerant and duct systems on residential air
• Able to properly start up
and balance airflow on all residential systems with little or no
• Able to properly align belts and
pulleys on residential systems with no supervision.
• Able to install a basic duct fitting.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electronic air
cleaners, refrigeration systems, commercial ice machines, hot water
systems, steam boiler systems, and humidifiers with little or no
• Able to calculate heat gain and loss on
all residential and light commercial buildings using approved
• Able to estimate any job service that may
be required (repair or replacement).
• Must have a
valid driver’s license.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
Applicants with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, TI participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify . Please visit the E-Verify web site for more information on this program.