|Division:||SE - #367 Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning, GTA West|
|Location:||Brampton, ON CA|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||HS Diploma or Equivalent|
|Skills:||Sales -> Field Sales, Business Development, Customer Support
Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning is a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment and services. That is why when you work at Service Experts, you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services, Service Experts is committed to helping our people innovate our products and their careers.
|The Commercial Account Manager secures and develops new Commercial HVAC service and maintenance accounts. Develops and builds relationships with specific commercial customers in order to grow the local and regional commercial customer base within assigned geographical area. Works independently to generate leads utilizing recognized effective sales techniques such as cold calling prospective customers, developing personal business networks, and responding quickly to company-provided leads.
Utilizing effective sales techniques, including networking and cold calling, to develop new accounts for commercial maintenance, service, retrofit, and replacement business. Actively manages and maintains relationships with strategic commercial customers and supports the ongoing relationships with these clients. Ensures that the customer receives consistent service delivery in all locations. Ensures that the equipment assessment is conducted either participates in the assessment or conducts the assessment. Utilizing the assessment tool and other relevant systems and information, prepares the proposal for the commercial customer. Explains technical information to the customer in an easy-to-understand language. Utilizes proprietary software to document pertinent data on each customers account and analyzes data to develop prospects for additional services. Works cooperatively and effectively with center staff to ensure high-quality service to the customer. Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
Bachelors degree or equivalent training and experience. Minimum of two years effective sales experience with emphasis on business-to-business selling, cold calling prospective customers, and generating sales from personal networking and lead generation.
Familiar with commercial service sales concepts, practices, procedures, and processes. Excellent communication skills with strong relationship-management and coaching skills. Ability to build long-term relationships with customers. Ability to work cooperatively with technical, administrative, and support staff. Self-starter and self-motivated with a desired to learn and to grow the business. Proficient with computers and with Microsoft Office and Outlook experience with contact-management software and databases. Effective organizational and time-management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Familiarity with the commercial HVAC industry is preferred. Ability to stand, to walk, and to climb stairs and ladders to access HVAC equipment which is often on a rooftop of the commercial building. Ability to read product data and to take measurements. Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
At least two years of non-commercial inside sales experience OR one year of commercial or outside sales experience is required. Additional training in HVAC is preferred but not required.
2. Enters new customer data and other sales data for customers into contact database.
3. Prepares weekly reports of contracts sold, details of business transactions and customers contacted.
4. Confers with owners of existing buildings and inspects premises to determine installation or service requirements.
5. Presents bid to customer and explains credit terms, cost factors, emphasizing quality, performance and service.
6. Coordinates transition from new commercial installation customer to ongoing maintenance/service customer by meeting with owner and preparing proposals to meet their ongoing HVAC needs at project completion.
7. Contacts owners periodically to advise of progress of work and resolve any service problems.
8. Contacts property owners and construction agents of prospective customers to obtain information on building specifications and submits information to commercial sales/estimating department.
9. Lead generation system for prospective customers for use as sales leads based upon information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet web sites and other sources.
10. Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify . Please visit the E-Verify web site for more information on this program.