|Location:||TIFTON, GA US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Skills:||Logistics -> Inventory, Warehousing
Accounting/Finance -> SAP
|Benefits:||Lennox International offers an excellent salary and benefits package including competitive retirement plans. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox International also offers employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International Inc. and its subsidiaries are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran's status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
|Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join nearly 10,000 employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a better place.
|Under direct supervision, assists in planning activities required to attain production objectives.
Develops detailed schedules, material requirements lists, and production plans for established product lines. Monitors production activity to ensure a smooth and controlled flow of materials timed to meet production requirements. Trouble-shoots and follows up on potential schedule problems. May prepare work orders for production or purchase requests based on production schedules.
Requires bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent. Entry level.
Must be able to learn and follow procedures precisely. Requires some knowledge of a variety of manufacturing activities including purchasing, materials, production processes and engineering. Requires effective verbal and written communications. Must be able to use Microsoft Office.
· Responsible for the creation and continuous update of the production schedule (anticipated build schedule) that satisfies customer demand, maintains stability in terms of material and capacity requirements and optimizes inventory levels for the entire planning horizon
· Schedule workflow from CSS within 48 hours (includes engineering support time)
· Assist in establishing sequence and lead times within work centers in order to meet and shorten lead-times based on market requirements
· Integrate make to order product with make to stock such that the shop floor is not negatively affected, inefficiencies are not created.
· Daily analysis and scheduling of current inventory levels for stock build and current sales orders
· Recognize when and how to convert existing inventory into specific customer needs
· Work with Sales and Engineering to convert stranded configured/ETO’d inventory to saleable material
· Assembly production orders – work with engineering support to guarantee BOM and routing accuracy
· Support sales in order expedite; understand mfg. processes such that expedites can be managed without shop floor disruption
Minimum Requirements · Bachelor's degree
· May consider 4-6
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience. · Microsoft Office,
especially Excel · Experience in SAP
preferred · Act as a focal point between
Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Distribution.
· Bachelor's degree
· May consider 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Experience in SAP preferred
· Act as a focal point between Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Distribution.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
Applicants with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, TI participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify . Please visit the E-Verify web site for more information on this program.