|Division:||Lennox - PD&R|
|Location:||CARROLLTON, TX US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Skills:||Engineering -> Electrical Engineer
|Benefits:||Lennox International offers an excellent salary and benefits package including competitive retirement plans. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox International also offers employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International Inc. and its subsidiaries are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran's status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
Innovate your career.
General duties and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
|Under general direction, designs and develops equipment, processes and systems that involve data networks, communications, and display.
Conducts investigations or tests of considerable complexity pertaining to the development of new designs, methods, materials or processes and investigates possible applications of results. Performs stress and performance tests on a variety of computer hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring. Coordinates and consults with research engineers or scientists and customer representatives to resolve design problems. Compiles and analyzes operational data and directs tests to establish standard for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes. May lead and direct the work of others.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Requires at least 8 years of applicable hardware engineering experience.
Excellent oral and written communications skills. Advance knowledge commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Experience with analytical and CAD software. Requires expert knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans
· A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer is required with 5 to 7 years of experience in design of analog, digital, and mixed signal circuitry and embedded microprocessors using through-hole and surface mount technologies.
· Experience in utilizing schematic capture and PCB layout software to document your design.
· Experience with circuit simulation and PADs PC board layout software is a plus.
· Capable of performing general soldering; operation of scopes, meters and general lab equipment.
· Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
· Can think creatively with the ability to develop and implement new processes and procedures.
· Must have demonstrated the capability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time.
· Need excellent collaboration and teaming skills.
· Experience in the HVAC or appliance industries is a plus.
· Experience building electronic devices with contract manufacturers is a plus.
· Experience with environmental and transient condition testing of the electronic controls is a plus.
|Recruiter Contact Information|
|Stephen Lechner Stephen.Lechner@Lennoxintl.com|
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify . Please visit the E-Verify web site for more information on this program.